- 20ml olive oil
- 2.5ml cumin seeds
- 2.5ml ground turmeric
- 10ml ground fenugreek
- Pinch salt
- 2 tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 6 large potatoes, boiled and cubed
- Juice ½ lemon
- Heat the olive oil and fry the cumin seeds for 1 minute.
- Add the turmeric, fenugreek and salt and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and fry until the oil appears on the surface.
- Add the potatoes, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the lemon juice before serving.
- Serve hot with rotis/paranthas or hot rice.