- 2 pieces of bread hot dog
- 2 pieces of leaf lettuce
- 2 tablespoons bottled mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons bottled chili sauce
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
Chicken batter, stir together:
- 250 g minced chicken
- 1 egg yolk chicken
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp full cream milk powder
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp finely sliced spring onion
- Green chilly sauce
- A chicken egg white, beaten until frothy
- 100 g white flour PANIR
- Chicken Dough: Shape dough into round and oval pipihkan.
- Dip in egg white then flour PANIR dressing until blended.
- Fry in hot oil until crispy.
- Spread each bread with mayonnaise.
- Give se [Otong lettuce. Place chicken mixture in the center.
- Give sliced tomato and chili sauce.
- Serve immediately.