This is an easy and delicious food of Baingan Bharta. The spices we used in this recipe are easily available in any Indian house or grocery store.Mostly people like it. Lets make it.
Prep Time : ;
Cook time : ;
Serve : 4;
Level Of Cooking : Easy;
Taste : Spicy
- Brinjal (Eggplant) - 1 large
- Oil - 3 tablespoons
- Onions - 3 large (Finely chopped)
- Tomatoes - 1 medium (Finely chopped)
- Ginger(Adrak) - 1 inch piece, grated
- Garlic(Lahsan) - 4 cloves, minced
- Green Peas - 1 cups (boiled)
- Green Chillies - 1 tsp
- Cumin Seed (Jeera) - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tablespoons
- Roast the Brinjal on a medium flame till well cooked and the skin has charred completely.
- Once it is cool enough to handle, peel the skin and mash the flesh completely
- Take a non-stick pan and add oil to it.
- Add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Then add green chillies, Garlic, Ginger and onions fries till they become translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, Green peas, coriander powder,salt and chilli powder and saute till the masala is cooked and the oil rises to the surface.
- Add the mashed Brinjal and mix well. Lower the heat and cook for four to five minutes.
- Add the chopped coriander and mix well.
- Serve it.