Total Time: Prep Time: Cooking Time:
- Potatoes - 4 large (boiled and mashed)
- Onion - 2 (finely chopped)
- Green chilli - 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Firstly boil the potatoes until soft using a pressure cooker. potatoes are cooked through, peel the skin and mash in a mixing bowl and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and green chillies, saute for a few minutes until the onions turn light brown. Add the mashed potatoes, salt and red chilli powder. mix well
- Finally stir in the chopped coriander leaves and serve.
- Serve the aaloo chokha along with litti and dal chawal.