Total Time: Prep Time: Cooking Time:
- Sweet Italian sausage - 1 package (12 ounces)
- Mushrooms - 2 cups (sliced)
- Hot water - 2 1/2 cups
- Hamburger Helper tomato basil penne - 1 Box
- Parmesan Cheese - 1/2 cup
- Fresh basil leaves - 1/2 cup (Chopped)
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage and mushrooms over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink. Add hot water and sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper™ box); stir to combine. Stir in uncooked pasta (from Hamburger Helper™ box). Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender and sauce is thick. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and basil.