Prep Time : 10 Mins.
Cooking Time : 15 Mins.
- Maida (refined Flour) - 2 cups
- Sugar Powder - 2-3 tsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 4-5 tsp
- Banana - 1 (mashed)
- Honey for garnish
- Take a big bowl and add refined flour, sugar powder, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Peel the banana and break it into big pieces in a bowl. use a spoon mash finely.
- Then add milk and mix well. Add all ingredients are mixed nicely and all the lumps are dissolved. Batter should be smooth.
- Now batter keep it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take a non stick pan and heat the pan well. spread some ghee nicely in the pan.The flame should be low and pan should be little warm.
- Take a batter in the spoon and pour over the pan. Spread it in circular shape, keeping it thick.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both side.
- Serve hot with honey.