Total Time : 15 Mins.
Prep Time :
Cooking Time :
- Broccoli - 1 Pound (chopped to small florets)
- Red bell pepper - 1 large
- Kosher Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper
- Red chili flakes - 1/4 tsp
- Peanuts - 2 tsp (roasted, unsalted, chopped finely )
- Vegetable oil - 2 tsp
- water - 1/4 cup
- Heat 1 tsp of the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the broccoli and red bell pepper. Cook for 10 Minutes.
- Add the chile flakes, salt, pepper and water. Cover and cook until the water evaporates and the broccoli is lightly browned and crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- Season with pepper, salt and sprinkle with the peanuts.
- Turn off the gas. Serve it.